So when was the last time you felt inspired?
If you are like most of us, a major source of inspiration is learning new things. So, how do you learn new things? Maybe read books and blogs, or attend courses and seminars?
That’s all good, but these are mostly a one-way street. You can’t ask the author to clarify something or answer your questions. You don’t get to engage in in-depth discussions during seminar Q&As and rarely even during ‘networking time’.
We think there’s a better way.
Enter International Geek Exchange
What you’re looking at is a platform that connects geeks/growth hackers/what-have-yous from Internet companies and Internet marketing agencies from all over the world to one another.
As the name implies, whenever there’s a good fit between two geeks and their respective companies the next step is to see how and when to do a lean exchange (More details in FAQ).
The big idea behind all of this is to provide something reading books and attending events never can: Time and interaction.
Good things happen when geeks get together with open minds. These are just some of the things IGE attendees rave about:
- Inspiration just because of working in a new environment
- Fresh ideas that spring from conversations with new geeky colleagues
- Brainspace and focus when you work in a different location and even timezone than email-happy colleagues back home
- New perspective on any challenges you, your team or even company might be dealing with
- Potential for new business co-op
- New friends and acquaintances from all over the world
So how often do you get to experience anything remotely similar at your desk in your office? Exactly. That’s why you too should sign up.